- Rotation pattern of day and night shifts
- Rota includes working a portion of the bank holidays, weekends, and shift work
- Minimum wage starting salary, plus over time, and bonus.
- Birthday off paid
- Lots of cake and biscuits
- CPD allowance, bonus scheme, practice pension scheme and staff pet benefits
- Animal handling
- Assisting our veterinary surgeons in consultations as needed
- Assisting our veterinary surgeons and our vet nurses with a wide range of inpatient care for a variety of species.
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic environment throughout the building in both clinical and non-clinical areas.
- Order unpacking, and stock rotation
- Cleaning and sterilisation of veterinary instruments
- Reception duties and stock rotation
- Running in house laboratory samples
We are looking for someone who is able to multitask in an incredibly fast paced environment, but is also able to adapt to the unknown daily challenges that working in a veterinary practice brings.
Previous experience desirable
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
Please note, we get a very high number of applicants, so we sadly cannot reply to everyone who is unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £13,692.03-£18,596.95 per year
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability